Spider-Man: No Way Home
Main on End Title Sequence
With a great trilogy comes great responsibility. We were challenged to create the main title sequence for one of MCU’s most beloved characters. Spider-Man, starring Tom Holland, swings into Marvel’s ‘No Way Home’ like never before. With Peter Parker and friends on the brink of graduating from Midtown High School, the art has matured as well, including influences from Escher and Steve Ditko.
what we did
Director Jon Watts urged us to channel our inner high-schoolers and take classroom doodle drawings from the notebook to the big screen. Marveled by the wonder of the multiverse, we created a sequence that’s three times the fun–a maximalist mash-up that celebrates all things Spidey. Merging playful pop art and high school quantum physics, we cut the sequence to De La Soul’s ‘The Magic Number’. From geometric elements to hidden references, it’s all part of the equation. Stream Spider-Man: No Way Home to experience a multiversal problem that’ll take more than math to solve.
- creative directors: karin fong, tosh kodama
- designers/animators: henry chang, max strizich, alex rupert
- editor: lexi gunvaldson
- animators: merrill hall, alex maltsev
- portrait illustration: ailis o'reilly
- design/animation intern: christian arnsparger
- storyboard artist: julian bishop
- additional design: russ gautier
- design intern: cameron morris
- senior producer: steve garfinkel
- senior coordinator: jake fritz