Commercial for Zillow
There’s no better feeling than settling into a new space to call home. We moved through walls and across cityscapes in our brand campaign for Zillow Rentals.
what we did
Finding a new home goes far beyond the walls themselves. Renters are searching all over the map for their dream space, so Zillow brought us in to construct what that thought process looks like. We made sure the spaces felt lived in⸺ and welcomed our furry friend Fred. Challenged by executing the spot in one shot, we transition through apartment walls into communal spaces with varying cities as the backdrop for each. With a zillion ways to find a new place to call home, we found the sweet spot between something graphic yet inviting.
- creative director: anthony gibbs
- art director: rob slychuk
- design: kathy liang
- design/animation: elizabeth steinberg, max strizich, anna chen,
ned piyadarakorn, brandon savoy, shivani varandani
- editor: danielle white
- assistant editor: rachel brewster
- compositor: daniel kamhaji
- storyboards: brad vancata
- design/animation intern: malika azamova
- producer: keith bryant
- senior production coordinator: jake fritz