Main Title for Apple TV+
It’s not your typical day in the neighborhood when you realize the world has been invaded by aliens. Watch this cinematic title sequence on Apple TV+ for a story that hits very close to home.
Check out Invasion Season 2 here →
what we did
The slow moving mist creates a tense feeling, obscuring everything in the frame. Its thickness looms in the air as it reveals and hides things. Letters of the title are composed in scenes to give a foreboding effect. It creates a sense of dread that is hovering over empty cities all over the world from New York to Tokyo to London. When there are people they are alone. The sequence is an eerie and daunting environment capturing the ways society is clinging onto humanity.
- creative director: tosh kodama
- compositor: matt johnson
- animators: henry chang, max strizich, eric demeusy, jason dunn, jens mebes, ivan cruz
- designers: gabe nadel, chloe woo, isabell hacker, brandon savoy, evan sexton, pedro lavin
- editor: lexi gunvaldson
- additional photography: isabell hacker, eric demeusy
- flame artist: lin wilde
- intern: cathy xiao
- head of production: ryan burcham
- producer: keith bryant
- coordinator: megan catoe