Bill & Ted Face the Music
Opening Title Sequence
It’s been 20 years since their last Bogus Journey, but the Wyld Stallyns’ are back! For the opening sequence, we show Bill & Ted’s journey over the last 2 decades, and set the stage for one more excellent adventure.
what we did
“Together with the filmmakers, we asked ourselves how we could make a sequence that feels real and true to their musical journey–something as authentic as any music doc out there. And so began a most excellent journey into the treasure trove of pop culture that is the 90s to the present, designing everything from album art to articles to answer the question that we all want answered: Where Are They Now?” – Karin Fong, Creative Director.
- creative directors: karin fong & grant lau
- producer: rachael cohen
- editors: zach kilroy, lin wilde
- designers/animators: brandon savoy, rob slychuk, timothy williams
- designer: isabell hacker
- flame artist: rod basham
- design interns: zach hartman, gabe nadel
- production coordinator: jake kirk