National Geographic Magazine
"Under London" Cover Design for National Geographic Magazine
Our team designed this intricate cover for the National Geographic issue highlighting the archeological history of London.
what we did
We first created vignettes of iconic moments from London’s rich past. After extensive research, each scene was digitally sculpted, then brought to life through lighting, shading and compositing.
- creative director: jeremy cox
- producer: michele watkins
- concept designer: wes simpkins
- 3d modelers: meats meier, jeremy cox, chris vincola
- lighting/texturing: chris vincola
- executive producer: jon hassell