Bold signature look for Axios on HBO
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at taking Axios’ existing online graphic personality to Axios on HBO for the first time. Now that’s news.
what we did.
Each episode evolved throughout the week as the news stories did, so it was important to establish a visual system that tackled a wide-range of topics with very little lead time. Translating static infographics into animated narratives allowed for increased clarity and extra detail.
creative director: eric chang
- producer: lisa muñoz
- art director: max strizich
animator/designers: carolyn figel, nathan goodell,
willie russell, rick kuan, henry chang
- 2nd unit director of photography: wesley carrier
- head of production: aleen kim
- executive producer: jon hassell
- executive creative director: peter frankfurt