Genius: Picasso campaign for National Geographic
Season 2 of ‘Genius’ focuses on Pablo Picasso. This award-winning integrated campaign builds a visual language around the artist’s three muses using the tools and medium of his trade.
what we did.
After a colorful (and messy) element shoot, we depict Picasso mixing, smearing, and washing his hands with paint, representing how suddenly this artist’s obsessions can change. Genius leaves a mark.
creative director: alan williams
- producer: christine hernandez
- art director: bryce wymer
- designers: alan williams, bryce wymer
- animators: max strizich, irene park, rick kuan
- compositor: coche gonzales
- editor: jeremiah shuff
- copywriter: ed munn
- dp of talent visuals: kurt iswarienko, kenneth wales
- dp of element visuals: christian haberkern
- color: stefan sonnenfeld
- head of production: aleen kim
- executive producer: jon hassell