Identity for NFL Network
The NFL Network wanted a fresh take on the traditional sports graphic that’s more inline with their modern and premium approach to the brand.
What we did.
We created bursts of colors that represent the NFL’s 32 teams. As we fly through multiple team colors we reveal a logo of epic scale that captures all the colors and energy of the NFL teams.
- creative director: tosh kodama
- producer: ryan burcham
- art director: brandon savoy
- animators: brandon savoy, alejandro robledo, jan sládeÄko
- designer: brandon savoy, henry chang, isabell hacker
- flame artist: eric mason
- design intern: eddie livingstone
- production coordinator: jake fritz
- head of production: melody alexander