IMAX Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Brand Partnership Campaign for IMAX
No need to carry the weight of a crumb on your back when you have a multiverse of worlds to save! We entered the quantum realm for the return of MCU’s anticipated dynamic duo, Ant-Man and the Wasp in our brand campaign for IMAX.
what we did
We were challenged to embody the quantum realm’s environment without overwhelming the IMAX logo with its nebulous atmosphere, giving the brand a personality of its own. Deciding between the antagonist’s city, lush foliage, barren wastelands, and levitating-boulder habitats, we landed on a composition that captures the energy of MCU— literally. From the energy streams to the color palette, we used C4D and after effects to travel across all social channels to conquer the forbidden quantum realm.
- creative director: anthony gibbs
- designers: craig stouffer, felix soletic
- designer/compositor: jake ferguson
- animator/compositor: max strizich
- senior creative producer: renee robson
- coordinator: jackson kerr