Architectural competition win with Weiss/Manfredi for
La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
Architectural firm Weiss/Manfredi invited us to join their team to create a new vision for the iconic Los Angeles museum. Following a global architecture competition our team’s “Loops and Lens” concept won both the juried and community votes. Final plans for construction are set for 2021.
what we did.
The goal was to craft a compelling narrative throughout the architectural design proposal. The end result included a vision film, which brought the future La Brea Tar Pits experience to life.
creative director: karin fong
- producer: renee robson
- designers/animators: merrill hall, cameron reyes
- editor: lexi gunvaldson
- cinematographer: isabell hacker
- copywriter: krista templeton
- coordinator: jackson kerr
- head of production: aleen kim