Tell Me A Story main title for CBS All Access
Season 2 of the series re-imagines the princess stories — Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty — as a modern psychological drama. As the classic fairytales are not recounted in the series, the title sequence needed to root the show
in the original stories.
what we did.
Combining live-action timelapse techniques with 2D and 3D animation, we alluded to the look and feel of timeless fairy tale illustrations and merged them with stylized 18th-century silhouette paper cutouts to create a look that is both classic and unique.
creative director: karin fong
- producer: renee robson
- designers: rob slychuck, katherine liang, isabell hacker, kenneth robin, silvia grav
- animators/modelers: rob slychuck, brandon savoy, merrill hall, ilya tselyutin
- editor: lexi gunvaldson
- illustrator: daae kim
- photographer: isabell hacker
- animation intern: hyun joon kim
- coordinator: jackson kerr